Are you getting bored by staring at those plain old walls at your place? It is high time that you give your home a new look by repainting the walls. However, the times have changed. Now, there are several options of various painting styles to choose from; you can add multiple colors, accents, wallpapers, and even arrange your color scheme around the accessories you have in your home.
You can always search online for ideas or get inspired by someone else’s home, but it is a wise decision to take the help of an experienced painting contractor in Vancouver. These contractors have trained painters who help you in repainting your home efficiently and advise you in selecting the best painting ideas that will enhance your place’s exquisiteness.
Creative Painting Ideas For Your Home
Adding more colors adds more style and life to your home, as colors can help make your place look larger, brighter, and elegant. The following are some great ideas that you can use:
- Wall paint features: You always don’t need extraordinary designs or stencils to make your walls stand out. Easy-to-make wall paint features are a new trendy thing nowadays. All you have to do is choose a color palette and then make any geometric pattern on the desired wall.
- Focal walls: Having a focal wall in any room creates an eye-catching dynamic look for the place. You can use any dark or light shade to paint a focal wall and then add accessories; this will help make your room look more extensive, and all the attention will directly go to the focal wall.
- Mix and match: You can add printed wallpapers along with paint in your rooms. This will accentuate the space.
- Bright colors: Most of us are hesitant when it comes to applying bright colors to the walls. The first thought that comes to mind is that the bright oranges, blues, yellows, and others will make the room look smaller and tacky. However, it is quite the opposite; painting a focal wall with a bright color adds brightness to the room.
- Use Designs: You can add wooden panels on the walls, which complement the color. Also, you can add plaster designs or molded wall decorations in your dining or drawing-room.
- Wall effects: By putting vertical, horizontal patterns, checks, and 3D designs, you can make your room look unique and trendy.
- Accent walls: Accent walls are becoming a very famous style as it adds so much color and liveliness to the room. You can keep the whole room simple and add a pattern or drawing using a diverse color palette.
A Professional Painter Knows The Best For You
Hiring an experienced painter is one of the essential parts of the painting process. They have an eye for picking the best possible colors for your home and can provide expert advice, giving you results that are beyond your expectations.
At Budget and Save Painters, we make sure to provide top-notch services all over Vancouver. Our painters have training and experience, which makes them capable of handling any project. If you are planning to repaint give us a call and you won’t be disappointed.