Paint enhances a building’s look; the color palette you choose for your office building can single-handedly increase work productivity, customer interactions, sales, and much more. To paint an office space, you always don’t need to go for light and pastel shades, but also, you can’t select bright red and oranges just because they appear lively and cheerful. Although choosing a shade pattern is a task that requires a lot of skills and knowledge of paint patterns, it is also related to the type of business you’re running.
To avoid all the hassle associated with painting a commercial building, hire an experienced commercial painting contractor in Vancouver. A professional painter will help you select the right color palette and give you the best possible strategy to paint the building efficiently and effectively.
How to Choose the Right Colors for Your Office Building?
The color schemes used in offices have a significant impact on the working energy of the employees. You’ll be surprised to witness the change in employees’ and customers’ productivity and comfort levels once you have nailed the right color palette.
The following are some tips that will assist you in choosing the right colors:
- The Type of Business: When you decide to repaint your office space, it is crucial to keep in mind what kind of business you are running. Different types of companies require distinctive color schemes. For instance, most people choose bright shades like reds, dark blues, yellows, and similar colors to stimulate attention and hunger for a diner. On the other hand, for professional services or corporate business types, people choose that the office space should be airy and appear more sophisticated by using greys, pearl whites, olive green, blues, and similar shades.
- Waiting and Reception Areas: The waiting and reception areas should always appear welcoming and cheerful otherwise, the employees and customers will instantly feel low and bored with the pale surrounding. Use accent walls and patterns to enhance the spaces. Putting up accessories also gives life to the room and doesn’t make them look clinical and bland.
- Local Surroundings: You should take the local surroundings of the building also into consideration. Some areas restrict the color choices depending upon the historic nature of the landscape. However, if there are no such restrictions on colors, you can decide whether you want to blend in with other buildings or want to stand out.
- Brand Color: If you already have a well-developed brand with particular color schemes like McDonald’s, Ikea, Walmart, and others, you must establish a color palette that complements that color logo and overall brand.
- Customer Demography: If your business runs on daily interactions with customers and high-profile clients, you outline your catering age groups. If you have more interaction with youngsters, choose colors that will entice the energy of young people, and if you deal with more high profiled clients, your office should appear urban and classy.
Colors That are Perfect for an Office Building
The following are some colors that will make your office look refined and stylish:
- Shades of Whites are always a savior for almost every working space. The benefit of using white is that it will make your area look more prominent and airy and be mixed and matched with other colors to give a more chic result.
- Grey, beige, cream tones and blues create a sense of well-being and hospitality. These shades are ideal for hotels and resorts.
- Pastels, greys, light blues, pearl whites, and similar lighter shades are ideal for spaces like banks and similar office spaces.
- Vibrant colors, textures, accent walls, and patterns are used for the interior walls of the offices.
Working with a Professional Commercial Painter in Vancouver
A reliable painting contractor will help you in choosing the best color combinations for your office building. It will assign a team of professional and experienced painters that will finish the job smoothly and efficiently, delivering the desired results.
At Budget and Save Painters, we have been providing top-notch commercial building painting services all over Vancouver for years. In addition, our painters are trained and experienced in handling all types of commercial projects. So if you are planning to get your office space repainted, we are just a call away.