When you get bored with the simple paint touch-up, you look beyond and find various ideas to enhance your lackluster interior walls. One such theory is to add texture to the walls instead of a simple coat of paint. Adding texture requires a lot of technique, practice, and equipment, so you must hire an experienced interior wall painter in Vancouver. Adding texture to the walls breathes life in them and provides dimension and depth to the room.
You can choose from a whole array of textures and pick the perfect one that suits your style and is also eye-catching. The question is, are textured walls really the right choice? Have a look at some great reasons for this move.
Why Should You Get Walls Textured?
- The main benefit of having a textured wall is that it doesn’t require paint touch-up for years. It can withstand various weathers and wear and tear. Therefore, the high durability of textured walls makes them the best option for your homes.
- The walls appear stylish and artsy, so you don’t have to go to extra lengths to add many colors or wallpaper.
- If you add textures to the walls, it gives depth to the whole room. And since there are so many texture options to choose from, you can decide the design depending upon the space. You can have different styles in different rooms.
- You can utilize textures to make a focal wall in smaller rooms. This creates a sense of broader and larger space.
- One massive benefit of textured walls is that it acts as a soundproof material and minimizes sounds from the outside or other rooms.
- If your walls are worn out and dirty, adding texture to them will hide all the flaws impeccably.
10 Popular Textures for Your Walls in 2021
- Slap Brush: It can be created with a brush and gives uneven floral patterns. It could be applied in any room.
- Popcorn Ceiling: This texture never goes out of fashion and could be used as ceiling texture also. It uses stucco and Styrofoam to create and a puffy appearance. Ideal for dining areas.
- Orange peel: People who like stucco texture always go for orange peel. It provides dimension to the walls. This style is best for living, study, and dining rooms.
- Stomp Knockdown: This style suits kitchen, living, and study rooms. It is made by using a stomp brush and roller.
- Comb: this style is created by making lines of different dimensions. It is ideal for the kitchen and living room.
- Spanish Lace: It contrasts light and dark shades; it is difficult to make but looks ethereal in dining areas.
- Knockdown Texture: It is one of the most effortless textures to make and looks impressive in dining, living, and study rooms.
- Rosebud Texture: This texture appears as a flower with long petals. It looks beautiful in the dining area, kitchen, and living rooms.
- Sand Swirls: This design is made with mud and looks beautiful with interlocking patterns.
- Skip-Trowel: It is a lot similar to the knockdown texture, but it is made with the help of a skip trowel, allowing you to add a really nice finish to your walls that everyone will admire.
Let the Professionals Handle your Wall Texturing Mission
There are so many textures to choose from, and these designs add more elegance to your interior walls, so you must make the right decision for the fitting room. At Budget & Save Painters, you can use the years of experience and training in wall texturing to achieve the amazing finish on your interior walls. If you are planning to get textured walls, we are just a call away. Get your quote today!