Colors can alter the size of the room if they use intelligently, especially when you are looking to give a small space, like the living room, a lively and spacious feel. Whether you live in a huge penthouse or a small studio apartment, the way you paint the space impacts its look and feel a lot. Professional color consultants in Vancouver know the power of colors and can provide you with great suggestions for utilizing different shades and patterns of colors to make your living room feel bigger.
Importance of choosing the right colors
According to the therapists, colors have the capability to influence your mood and perception; they even affect our psychological and physical conditions. Also, with the correct color schemes, you can make your room bigger or smaller. With the right set of colors and execution, you can transform your living room into an entirely different place. You can also incorporate various designs and patterns which are trending while painting your living room. The use of different textures can also help you in making the space appear larger and brighter.
With the right advice from experienced Interior painters in Vancouver, you can achieve the desired look and feel for your living room.
How can colors make your room feel bigger?
Each home has its personality; some are old and historical, while others are full of light and has a fashionable vibe to it. So, it is important to choose the colors wisely to pop out the construction of the house. Our team of color consultants in Vancouver has gathered some great ideas that can help you in making your small living room and other places appear more spacious:
- Using the same family of colors to bring out trims and walls with the furniture can make your room look bigger.
- Don’t be afraid to go bold; you can choose one wall to be of brighter color than the other walls.
- Have a focal wall in your room so you can avoid making your room look too crowded and stuffy.
- Use natural light and contrasting colors to give the room more radiance and space.
- Trying cutting down the extra clutter, you have stick to important furniture pieces. Too many things make the room look cramped regardless of the paint job.
- Use lighter color schemes like pearly whites, greys, and blue-green hues.
- Use patterns such as stripes to create the edge of the room. It will make it look vertically larger.
Let the Professional Painters in Vancouver Help you Out!
Colors can redefine your whole home; it can either make it look elegant and vibrant or cramped and dull. It may seem easier to decide which colors will be used in the rooms but it is a difficult job so you should hire a professional painting company in Vancouver to guide you through the process and deciding which colors can make your room feel bigger.
Want to make your living room look spacious and lively but are on a budget? Budget & Save Painters can be your guiding light in illuminating your living room.