Fighting Against the Pandemic
Coronavirus or COVID-19, as it is named scientifically, has taken over our world as a wave of terror. All the things have come to a halt under the given circumstances, and taking preventive measures is the only key to stay safe and virus free. As many businesses have been shut down to flatten the curve, some are taking all the necessary measures to keep providing their services to the people in need.
At Budget and Save Painters in Vancouver, we are completely aware of the severity of the situation. That is why we have taken several precautionary measures, which had enabled us to keep providing our reliable and high-quality painting services all over Vancouver.
We are Taking All Possible Precautionary Measures
To protect employees and customers, we have implemented all the safety guidelines provided by WHO. We emphasize all our employees to fill forms and get medically tested before and after the job so we can maintain a healthy virus-free environment in our working space. All guidelines provided by World Health Organization (WHO) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are discussed, and employees are required to follow them for the sole purpose of safety religiously.
The following are some precautionary measures we have taken at Budget and Save Painters:
- All employees are subjected to go through compulsory temperature checks and other symptoms.
- Our machinery is sanitized every day before and after coming from the working site.
- We only allow an employee to do a maximum of three projects per month, depending upon the timeline they require to be completed.
- Before we start working, we make sure that the site area is completely sealed. Also, if it is a residential painting job, we make sure that the client will not be at the site area; neither are they sick already or have shown any symptoms of being infected.
- Our workers have timers which help them to remind them to sanitize and wash their hands after a certain period.
- All the employees are required to wear disposable masks, gloves, and protective coverings while they are working.
- We sanitize the space after we have completed the job.
Whether you are hiring a professional painting company in Vancouver or any other service, you must ask whether they are taking all the safety measures while working or not.
Budget and Save Painters Delivers Safe and High-Quality Work
At Budget and Save Painters, we have a strict process in place to monitor all employees for any symptoms and ensure their and clients’ safety. So if you are looking to use this downtime in the business landscape to paint your home or commercial space, we can provide you with the best painting services in Vancouver.
We are just a phone call away. Get a quote or book your appointment now.